Little Bits of Life

New place... new resolution...

So as you can all see I am absolutely horrible at keeping this blog up, I'm really going to make a conscious effort to bring some life into it. However now that i'm living with my adorable nieces and nephew I feel like I should write down some of the adorable stuff that they are doing. It's not like I don't have enough things to write about, I just never seem to take the time. I always prefer to be out there doing new stuff rather then sitting around writing about the old stuff. So my blog has had a "face lift" with a cute layout from Aqua Poppy (thanks for the tip Mary) and my resolution has been made. Now I doubt that I'll ever be a great and frequent blogger however when I saw my sister Mary put a cute idea up on hers about creating homemade gifts for the first five people who respond I thought that it might not be half bad to try to be more consistent with blogging. I'll re-post her offer later on as soon as I can prove to myself that I can actually stick with this blogging thing. Hello I live in Watseka, IL now I should be able to find the time. That said, guess what I've moved for the summer (maybe a bit longer we'll see). I'm nannying for my sister and brother-in-law, Mary and Joe. They have three beautiful children whom you will hear a great deal about i'm sure. Lily is 4 going on 16, Jacob is 2 (and so far is escaping terrible twos), and my precious goddaughter Hannah is 8 months old. They keep me busy but it's definitely fun.
0 Responses